Got Banned Reason :...

Notifications
Clear all

Got Banned Reason : Try Harder

Page 1 / 2
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

So i got banned on escape from unturnov by an admin called Gacy, he said that he was sure that i was hacking and says that he did /spy on me cuz he got a lot of reports that i am playing like a hacker and all of that baby rage so when i asked what kind of proof he had he replayd with that he had his friends hiding in bushes and waited for me to kill them so it looked like i was wallhacking or something and that he saw a green line or something on my crosshair. What rly happened was that the guys whole hand was sticking out and even a blind person would c that with nightvision on, he altso said that i was looking in possisions that i shouldnt rly watch and that is just my playstyle, someone like me that has 2.5k h on csgo will obviously check the corners before peeking thats some silver elite knowledge. So what do you guys think is mistaking someone for hacking enough to perma ban someone? in my opinion the move Gacy did was unprofessional and should have been handled by someone who knows what he is doing. 

I feel like i should be unbanned for a very simple reason ''lack of evidence'' anyone can said things that they saw and think of others, i allways thought santa existed and it turned out it was my dad, this was a short example what Gacy saw but what rly happened was that i joined and destroyed the whole server like a GOD and pply got butt hurt. I dont think anyone would was all this time on a appeal just to be unbanned a hacker would just find a different server to hack on. 

I got banned on ''Escape From Unturnov | RP | UnturnedRolePlay.com''

Here is a link to my steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129005571/

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2019 5:35 pm
Topic Tags
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Im going to have to tell you to fuck off my boi. You were hacking as decided by Gacy. Even if you weren't hacking calling the admins names and telling them they were wrong wont make them want to unban you. Trust me I would know. Now go write an apology or if your ego is to big and you cant come to do that well... you wont be unbanned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2019 6:16 pm
LankyMix reacted
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

i am so sorry sir i didnt mean to hurt your feeling, i didnt mean to disrescpec anyone im just making it clear what rly happened. If you want me to say sorry then here is my speciall apology :

A Letter of Love, I'm Sorry

I just want to hold you in my arms and never let you go. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you are my life. I am so sorry, so embarrassed, …

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 11:30 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

How is he calling admins names??

Did I miss something?

I was not present when this went down so I cant judge Gacy's desision but I really don't see a reason to tell him to fuck off.

VTM reread the appeal, put your self in the shoes of someone who is banned for hacking he did not commit and tell me again if thats a bad appeal. (Im not saying Onetap didnt hack, but thats the perspective he writes from)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 12:39 pm
LankyMix reacted
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

When this went down i was talking with Gacy on Discord and he didnt seem to be offended he took it as a joke and laughed along just like all his friends in the call, Gacy said that if i wanna be unbanned i need to pay him 10$ or give csgo skins to D4 since he likes them alot im sure that was a joke and since he was joking a lot it  would seem that Gacy was not offended by any of my insults. And VTM is just finding new info just so he can ban me. im just trying to get unbanned so i can play with my friends not trying to make a big deal. And for the people that think im hacking i would have some kind of VAC bans or a privat profile on my steam atleast, funny how the good players get banned and the hackers stay on the server....

This post was modified 5 years ago by OneTap
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 1:33 pm
LankyMix reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)
Posted by: crazy bob

How is he calling admins names??

Did I miss something?

I was not present when this went down so I cant judge Gacy's desision but I really don't see a reason to tell him to fuck off.

VTM reread the appeal, put your self in the shoes of someone who is banned for hacking he did not commit and tell me again if thats a bad appeal. (Im not saying Onetap didnt hack, but thats the perspective he writes from)

For bob: He doesn’t really call names but he’s really passive aggressive towards gacy. I’m sure you wouldn’t like being told you’re not doing your job well (I’m such a hypocrite). Also I have literally been in a situation like this with you bob and one thing I know is not to be all passive aggressive about it. (No passion aggression) 

For onetap: Also you little shit who in the fuck said I was finding evidence to get you banned? I don’t care about your skill because I do not play the unturnov server very often. It was because you were very passive aggressive in your appeal and that didn’t give of a great vibe. But now you’ve pissed me off. Also you’re using a lot of excuses that hackers would normally use, I’ve worked with that kind of MO before.

1. Why would I use a main account and who would hack on their main?

people that do that want to use that as an excuse and maybe gain stats on their main

2. If I were hacking then why aren’t I VAC banned?

Quite a few programs I know of can avoid VAC bans pretty damn well

3. Why are you banning a really good player and not the hackers?

Thats another pretty common statement made by hackers to guilt trip the staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 2:21 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also you seem pretty toxic, I mean come on a guy with giant ass on the front of his steam is probably has a big ego and is unbelievably toxic. Funny thing is you’ve already proved that to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 2:24 pm
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

well damn i dont know who you are but you swearing all over the place and acting like inspector gadget doesnt make you prove anything, like what you said is a few things ''hackers say'' now show me some real evidance like screenshots, videoes, dude all u got is a big mouth and a childish character. Im realy questioning who gave you the role to be a part of this, and im the one with a wierd vibe. One thing a Staff told me and the whole server when he joined was that Unturnov is a toxic server and being toxic is not banable you should be aware of that even before joining it. 

Next time respond with some sense please and im still waiting for the unban 

This post was modified 5 years ago by OneTap
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 2:35 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Acting as if you have entitlement to an unban probably won’t get you anywhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 3:33 pm
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

You trying to ban me for no reason on a appeal wont happen 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 3:35 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

You stupid or something? What do you even mean ban you for no reason on a forums post?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 3:38 pm
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

i dont like the way you insult me all the time, i never called you names and you false accused me for calling admins names dude what is your problem? talk about passive agressive. you being a Famed Member doesnt give you the right to call others names and act like your better then others. You should know that from kindergarten if you ever went to one. 

Now stop acting like a kid and going off track, im here because i got perma banned for mistakenly hacking and you guys have 0 evidence of me having any hacks on my files 0 screenshots 0 videos. Why are we still questioning if i should be unbanned or not? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 3:53 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)
Posted by: OneTap

i dont like the way you insult me all the time, i never called you names and you false accused me for calling admins names dude what is your problem? talk about passive agressive. you being a Famed Member doesnt give you the right to call others names and act like your better then others. You should know that from kindergarten if you ever went to one. 

Now stop acting like a kid and going off track, im here because i got perma banned for mistakenly hacking and you guys have 0 evidence of me having any hacks on my files 0 screenshots 0 videos. Why are we still questioning if i should be unbanned or not? 

Because if an admin said so that’s it. If he found out you were hacking you were hacking, also you just admitted to hacking “banned for mistakenly hacking” :snrk: And I’m not being passive aggressive, I’m being a blatant asshole.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 3:59 pm
OneTap
(@onetap)
Active Member Customer

And I’m not being passive aggressive, I’m being a blatant asshole says the guy who got butt hurt that im toxic. Dont you c how stupid you sound? and what kind of logic is that if an admin says so then thats how it is? so youre telling me that if you are an admin you have the right to perma ban ppl you dont like and lets say ''mistake'' them for hacking is enough to cover it all up? is he some kind of Superman of what are you trying to say?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2019 4:21 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

well not necessarily but if an admin thinks you're hacking and they prove it and its good enough for them well you'll be banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2019 4:35 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: