GhostDog discord ap...

Notifications
Clear all

GhostDog discord appeal (reappeal from december was accepted never unbanned)

ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned from discord for @ing staff with the n word.
GhostDog#2905

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I have learned that I can't say that stuff and I have learned the rules properly. I am not like that anymore. I want to use my knowledge of the server to help new players. I know what I did was bad, but I truly believe I can be better than that now. I am very sorry for what I have done and it will not happen again. I believe I deserve another chance because I now understand that words can offend people especially slurs like that. I am now aware of my bad actions and will be avoiding things that are against the rules. Again, I am very sorry for my actions I am sincerely sorry. I have learned my lesson and realized and that my bad decisions can result in consequences, I will not be doing anything offensive to anybody anymore.  If I could get a last chance I wouldn't mess up so badly again. Thank you to whoever accept/denys this I still appreciate your time. 

Topic starter Posted : 24/07/2022 6:47 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Accepted, @ing the staff team with the N word is downright obvious youll get banned, dont be stupid again ty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2022 7:41 pm
Share: