False ban - No rebu...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] False ban - No rebuttal, no speaking.

DrDallas
(@drdallas)

This is quite a funny ban. I was banned by fadeless with absolutely 0 reason, evidence, speech beforehand, for "rape joke. disgusting". Now, I want to bring to your attention why this is an unfair ban:

1. The "rape joke" in question was literally me saying "I did your mom, your dad, your sister, your brother". Yes, that's right. Then the guy said "both my sister and brother are under 16, yikes." It's pretty damn obvious that is not a goddamn rape joke. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBhz1BMZxHc&feature=youtu.be

2. The person that this joke was said to, Pete, was recently banned from Unturned Official for continuously harassing me and slandering me. He later slandered me on the Unturned forums as well, where I refuted every one of his claims towards me.
"https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/discord-ban-appeal-bogo-pete/18856/2"

3. Fadeless has a very big connection to Pete, as they were very good friends, with fadeless even getting benefits for continuously advertising in unturned official.

4. I was never spoken to, or notified of this ban. In fact, it took me about a day to realize I have been banned from the server.

- Why should I be unbanned?
This was very clearly a ban not out of an actual reason, but one either fed by Pete, who clearly hated me, or one fed from misinformation. There was no proof ever provided.

- I was banned from the discord server.

- DrDallas#7087. Steam profile not needed.

Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2022 6:41 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Think it's obvious that this was a joke said to Pete, which he later exaggerated to many people which led it to Fadeless. After watching the clip it's a edgy and unfunny joke but nothing that should've gotten you banned from our servers, For this I'll be unbanning you. Try to not bring your "beef" to other servers. 

Posted : 02/05/2022 6:52 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

Rip

Posted : 02/05/2022 4:14 pm
Share: