Discord banned long...

Notifications
Clear all

Discord banned long time ago by an abusive (curently banned ) admin.

.vK. Daniel.
(@vk-daniel)

-What happened/why you were banned----- fo who is reading this appeal, you may recognise the name Zahn wich wasnt rly the man for the job, long time ago he got me banned for some sort of toxicity in god knows where, basicly he didnt like me at all and banned me cuz he had the power to, in the bann history i am registered as beeng banned for beeng toxic on the discord comunity, after all mby i was to hem only, but never insulted any players of the server or dishonored the rest, some ppl just dont deserve more. (sry for spelling mistakes, my bad)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance----- plaing on the unturned server withount the info from the discord server(events,rules,job info, so on) is imposible and you know it.
-What server you were banned from----- Discord
-A link to your steam profile -----  Daniel.#4031

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2021 6:06 am
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

It says in the ban logs you were banned for advertising in dms, I'm guessing you weren't told that but it's fine, I'll revoke your ban since I can't find anything else about your ban besides just that. Please refrain from sending links to other people's DMs with the intent to advertise your or other people's content. Only do so with their permission.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2021 11:47 am
Share: