Dear staff i got ba...

Notifications
Clear all

Dear staff i got ban 4 weaks ago and i wrote a ban appeal and D4 wrote to me that i got unban 30th september but he left the forum so i don't know is he give me this unban so please write me a feedback. there is evidence below

Kakashi-SENPAI
 Kakashi-SENPAI
(@Kakashi-SENPAI)
New Member Guest

I got ban on one year for one kos. i'm kosed guy on military base, i think this is kos zone. i don't get any warning i got ban on 365 days!

Someone write on chat on server that for first ban i can give unban. Please give me unban  i did not know i could not kill at military and he has gun so i think he try to kill me. my friend once kill someone and admin give him only warning not ban for one year. Pls give me the last chance.

I from poland so my english isn't very good!

my steam id STEAM_0:1:157909458

Server: Chernarus RP

my steam account      https://steamcommunity.com/id/lisekpolskamafia/    

Now i tell why i should got unban:

1.This is my first ban on this server(someone write on chat that as you have first ban you can got unban).

2.My friend got a warning from the admin and i didn't get any warning.

3.I was new on this server and when i do my first kos i got ban on 365 days.

4.I'm kos this guy because he was holding a gun and i think that he tries to kill me.

5.i was in five-member group and this guys kill me first so my friend kill first guy and i kill second guy and i got banned but my friend didn't got banned.

6.this is my favourite server in unturned and it very hurt when you got ban on second day when you play!

7.i think that tisy military base is kos zone because this is military!

This is why i should got  unban please respect this that I write this letter!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2018 7:29 pm

D4NKlNG

Staff

Hi,
Incase you struggled with the whole KOS zone situation, we have a big red square around the KOS zone, so please dont make out that Tisy is a KOS zone, you knew full well it wasnt a KOS zone. Also, I dont appreciate being spammed with copy/pasted apology attempt.

In light of it being your first (reported w/ evidence) offence, I am willing to unban you at the end of the month (30th September 2018)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2018 8:52 pm

liseksenpai

Hi sorry for spaming on discord and thanks for give me a second chance!

So we'll see you on the 30th september!

Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2018 5:21 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

you will be fine, give it 10 days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2018 9:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry for the delay, you're unbanned. Might be worth going over the rules again just so you're aware:D

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/rules

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 6:55 pm
Kakashi-SENPAI
 Kakashi-SENPAI
(@Kakashi-SENPAI)
New Member Guest
Posted by: Nylex

Sorry for the delay, you're unbanned. Might be worth going over the rules again just so you're aware:D

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/rules

very very thanks this is my favourite server 😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2018 8:59 pm
Share: