cppchrp's Unban Ape...

Notifications
Clear all

cppchrp's Unban Apepeal

cppchrp
(@cppchrp)

Alright where do i start.

There was a player who had a massive armoured vehicle who killed other people on sight and i had gotten killed and i respawned and i saw a group of people who were there and then the driver had come to them with a shotgun and shot everyone but me and this other player and then i had gotten teleported to an admin i guess and he asked if this was mines and i told him no but the problem was that a person in real life was talking to me so i was talking to them and the admin but then i had gotten banned so if you could, PLEASE UNBAN ME, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND FIX THE ADMIN TEAM because they ban on sight.

I was banned from life rp

I think that i should be unbanned due to me not doing anything and the admin banning me too soon

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297863570/

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2021 10:28 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied Logged on to people screaming for help since someone built a killdozer. Commands were broken and i was looking for the owner of the abandoned build. You proceeded to get in the killdozer. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2021 9:27 pm
cppchrp
(@cppchrp)

@sap i dont even have a drivers license and I legit didnt want any trouble so you banned the wrong person because i didnt do anything but get questioned then banned AND NO I AM NOT THE KILLER I GOT KILLED BY THE KILLER and please i really like this server idk why i got banned

and NO HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DIDNT DRIVE IT because after he got out he shot people with a shotgun then died or smth and i got tped to the admin near the vehicle and NO I DID NOT GET IN THE MACHINE and he just banned me so i dont understand the problem

This post was modified 2 years ago by cppchrp
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2021 12:04 am
Share: