Cparker's Ban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cparker's Ban Appeal V2

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:When John, Kled, Living, and I went to chase after AL3N I pulled out my gun and shot him. I honestly don't know why I didn't think to regard any rules or see that as kos, my thought is that I really wanted to get him back for taunting us after the robbery and my anger was blinding me. Because of this,  I’m working on controlling my anger  as it's clearly screwing me over. Because of this and my last ban,  im going to be cutting down on crime as i clearly dont know shit for robbery and murder rules if im unbanned. I've looked over the video many times, and yes i've realized AL3N was completely in the right here and i was in the wrong, i've realized I did kos him. I know that I deserved to be banned for this, as I did commit a bannable offence and I'm glad I was banned for it because this was a good learning experience. I feel as if this has changed me for the better too. For example, I've been able to study and focus on school, work, and other things. I do still want to be unbanned because the server can be enjoyable sometimes believe it or not and it's a good time killer. honestly I'm sorry for everything that's happened in the past month, that includes stuff like my 2 bans and all the pd shit. It's all been a very good learning experience. I hope you consider unbanning me after this more detailed and better-formed appeal has been released, thank you for reading.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 9:38 pm
Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

Didnt mean to make 2 ban appeals, oops

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 9:54 pm
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

accepted

ReplyQuote