Cparker's ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cparker's ban appeal

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I KOSed chicken leader

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: i KOSed chicken leader because he was annoying me like crazy, every hour or so he would come over to my shop and start yelling for me. Now I know I could give him warnings or just mute him, but he doesn't listen to warnings and he could easily rob me if i mute him. Now it wasn't like it was 2 times or something, he would annoy me every time he saw me in my shop. He even got all of his items back, he didn't lose a single thing from what I know. Lastly, in his clip he clearly cut out the part of me explaining why I shot him.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2022 11:04 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

APPEALED, REDUCED TO A DAY

I personally know how annoying chicken is, he in fact does not listen to warnings and will harass someone consistently for hours, however Parker what you did is not excusable I lowered it to a day but you really need to work on your anger, KOSing someone just because they were annoying you although seems reasonable at the time just isn't, next time give those warnings just so you're covered.

Posted : 12/08/2022 11:09 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

gayz defending gayz

Posted : 13/08/2022 5:35 pm
Share: