coolaids ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

coolaids ban appeal

ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

I got banned on discord 2 months ago for sending scammer links cause my discord account got hacked 2 months ago. I got my account back and its secure now. can I get unbanned from the discord server and from the nylex role play server.

my steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/33466573425625342312/

discord is ayden#1985s

Topic starter Posted : 25/10/2021 4:00 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2021 10:23 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@bigbarsted

why is it denied did I do something wrong like wtf

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/10/2021 4:14 pm
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@bigbarsted your just mad because u got caught illegaly raiding a house that i paid u for right, because why would u denie it if u know my account got hacked and also why would i get banned in game for something that happened in the discord server. oh I know this fucking server is corrupt as fuck. but I really dont give a fuck all u admins live in this fucking server like a fucking idiot.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2021 2:37 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Ok so for one you sent me those links and didn't get hacked since I was the only person to revive this link and if it was a real hacker they would of gone through every discord eg the nylex discord but no I was the only one to get that link. You also had multiple reports of KOS an that raid I did was a valid raid since the Deed was a different owner to the door so that was on your end just being a dumb ass I would of done that raid later on that night when I was looking for raids still think your ban is valid. Have a great day 😘

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2021 7:34 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@bigbarsted what bought now is it still valid. can u unban me its bin 3 months

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2021 12:23 am
Share: