Champs discord and ...

Notifications
Clear all

Champs discord and server ban appeal

Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I did nothing and I was banned off the discord and server for no reason and big bastard banned me from the server because he got onto another server that I own broke rules and I froze him because I couldn't ban since plugins are broken and I was banned from the discord for no reason and they said I threatened ips when I mean ids because I was talking to players that I couldn't unban them since they are ip banned and the plugin is broken so I cant unban them until it is fixed and I messed up my words and said I have there ips saved when I mean I have big bastards and lazes IDS saved to ban them when server is fixed so this is a false ban and I even said I meant ids and I showed my screen and even highlighted there ids to show that's what I meant i was talking to some staff about big bastard banning me because he got mad on another server for no reason.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I should be given a second chance because I love URP and I like to go back and forth from my server and URP for the owner feel and the normal player feel but I was false banned for no reason on the server because big bastard got mad on my own server and so he banned me and some staff banned me from the discord because I mis said a word and I corrected myself and they stuck to what I accidently said when I even showed proof that I meant id and not ip.

-What server you were banned from: URP and Discord.

-A link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968196739/

-Discord Username: [RTG] Champ#7834
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2021 10:58 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Yoo is that the owner of serious RP no way bro your sever be blowing up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2021 1:56 am
Share: