Champs Ban Appeal f...

Notifications
Clear all

Champs Ban Appeal for server and discord

Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I did nothing and I was banned off the discord and server for no reason and big bastard banned me from the server because he got onto another server that I own broke rules and I froze him because I couldn't ban since plugins are broken and I was banned from the discord for no reason and they said I threatened ips when I mean ids because I was talking to players that I couldn't unban them since they are ip banned and the plugin is broken so I cant unban them until it is fixed and I messed up my words and said I have there ips saved when I mean I have big bastards and lazes IDS saved to ban them when server is fixed so this is a false ban and I even said I meant ids and I showed my screen and even highlighted there ids to show that's what I meant i was talking to some staff about big bastard banning me because he got mad on another server for no reason.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I should be given a second chance because I love URP and I like to go back and forth from my server and URP for the owner feel and the normal player feel but I was false banned for no reason on the server because big bastard got mad on my own server and so he banned me and some staff banned me from the discord because I mis said a word and I corrected myself and they stuck to what I accidently said when I even showed proof that I meant id and not ip.

-What server you were banned from: URP and Discord.

-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968196739/

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2021 9:01 pm
철수
(@chul_soo)
Eminent Member

Honestly you shouldn't had been banned on LifeRP when the events happened on your server that you own so in this case is kinda a false ban because Big always over reacts to the smallest possible fucking things that you say or do.

Big if you see this my little kiwi friend you gotta go and resolve your anger issues.

Plus Champ next time when staff members from URP come on your server and break shit ton of rules just ban them and not say anything to them because in the same time it was your fault as well on your behalf and on the other behalf it was Bigs and Lazes fault for acting like 2 little 10 year olds minecraft  addicts after you tell them that you are banning them of your server for rule breaking.

Trust me when I am telling you to ignore them for your own good because I have 4+ years staff experience on minecraft and unturned servers so this type of little kids should be ignored completely.

Btw I hope your server will work out fine :). 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2021 6:42 pm
Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

@crippledlanky thanks and rocket was down so the ban command and every command except /freeze was broken and also i hate them for this reason and he shouldn't of been able to do that a admin should've looked into it first in my opinion because i think with your amount of staff experience you would've told them to do the same

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2021 9:26 pm
철수
(@chul_soo)
Eminent Member

@boknowseverythinggames Honestly there is a lot of people out there that would do anything to get fucking admin on a server ngl.
People that don't really deserve it, but this is Nylex's community for you so there is not really that much you could do.
Btw add me on discord and send me your server ip cuz i'd be glad to help with this type of brain dead little kids.

Discord - crippledlanky#1692

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2021 8:22 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠈⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣷⡄⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⠀