Breaking Property R...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Breaking Property Rules

Just4Best
(@just4best)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned = Breaking Property Rules

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance = So What happend is 1 of My teammate on Group called as Jackson is being anyoing as i know , he never do anything on team/group and always asking about money and money also being anyoing and not even help anything, always using my car and keep force my friend to buy mansion when we not even need 1, im tired of him and i need perfect chance and time to remove him from group, so i replace most of door at infront house at our warehouse at elm circle and the deed and i forgot to tell my friend to replace it back so i have 2 of 1 story house deed, i been ban from server before and i change now but still got ban, if im not forgot to tell my friend maybie im not get ban, im trying speedrun my reputation from 0 to 1k and my reputation right now is 600+ and i dont have any server to play, im complitely bored right now, if u asking why im being honest? well what i can do excepth honest. lying is not fixing everything.

-What server you were banned from = Life Roleplay

-A link to your steam profile = https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837832535/

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2022 3:54 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Please read over the property rules to avoid reccurrance, enjoy your time on the server.

Posted : 27/03/2022 10:46 pm
Share: