Booper snooper ban ...

Notifications
Clear all

Booper snooper ban appeal

Boopersnooper
(@boopersnooper)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned I was driving to the safe one in a car I stole from chernaurus. Nothing valuable just a black hatchback so I was loving life. I was on my way to safe one because I wanted to sell some stuff and just clear my head. On my way there someone darted from behind the building and I hit him. I tried to apologise but I got banned for kos. I offered to tp him back but after I logged off for the night I woke up to me being banned. I feel this was quite unjust.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance I didn't intend to kill no one as I mainly role play as a harmless scavenger. The guy I think didn't speak English so couldn't understand my apology and attempt to tp him back. Sorry to whoever it was
-What server you were banned from chernaurus
-A link to your steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/pidgeonshitontrafalgarsquare

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2019 12:27 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

who banned you and when did this incident happen?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 12:45 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ehh, I think you can be unbanned, it's was probably just a mistake that went a bit haywire.
I'll wait for more opinions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 12:46 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok I think this was just a mistake that the admins thought of from a different perspective and banned you.

I'll wait for more opinions though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 12:49 pm
Boopersnooper
(@boopersnooper)
New Member Customer

Reffering to Bob since my reply feature is buggy.
Cole and a few months ago.
It happened and I didn't bother with getting unbanned then since I thought it was impossible but I thought I would give it a try

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2019 12:51 pm
Boopersnooper
(@boopersnooper)
New Member Customer

Reffering to Bob.
Cole and a few months ago. Didn't hear about ban appeals till recently so I gave it a go

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2019 12:53 pm
Share: