Basically everythin...

Notifications
Clear all

Basically everything I have done

Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

Alright hello a lot of people hate me and I can be toxic so hi.

So first I took Vess's car from sz which I shouldn't have done and I never said I should have. The sc he sent to Dylan were edited and some stuff he said was deleted. But yea I took his car from sz when he was offline. Now A admin named Bob decided to ping me at 12:30am out of nowhere and basically tell me that I have a big mouth and should stfu. I told Bob he can suck a dick because he had no reason to ping me and insult me or even talk to me. I do feel like what I said was validated as he pings me to inflate his ego by insulting me who is a general easy target as I am not liked by a few people as of now. I have never talked to Bob before or had a interaction I can remember so this was un called for and generally just rude. He then bans me from the discord for telling him to go suck a dick. (Sidenote I said he can suck a dick I don't recommend though or something along those lines) The admin had no reason to ping me, talk to me, or insult me. And once again I shouldn't have taken Vess's car but personally I don't think it is ban worthy(I did steal 2 but I gave them the other one back)

If anyone wants to unban me my disc is Skinny Rooster #2273 and steam is  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377545558/

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2019 7:47 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'Now A admin named Bob decided to ping me at 12:30am out of nowhere and basically tell me that I have a big mouth and should stfu. I told Bob he can suck a dick'

You were being very rude to people in chat, beyond what we think is acceptable.

I asked you to stop that. Has nothing to do with inflating my ego.

Thinking that telling me to go suck dick is a proper reaction in that situation tells me you need to reevaluate your thought proces.

Also ; it does not matter if you think stealing vehicles from the sz is a ban offence. Its the rules.

This post was modified 5 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2019 4:28 pm
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

You never told me to stop and I wasn't being rude. I wasn't in the chat for hours. You did it to inflate your ego and you know it. I also never said it matters if I think it is bannable but if all you say is it is in the rules so you should be banned Vess should be banned for leaving a car in sz. You had no reason to talk to me and you didn't calmly talk to me or try to get me to calm down. You never even said to stop anything. When a admin pings you int he middle of the night when you haven't been in the chat for hours and makes fun of you not being respectful but saying how big of a mouth I have and how I should never talk again and overall you just talking shit on me when we don't even know each other. You never fucking told me to stop you pinged me and made fun of me so yes saying you should go suck a dick is a appropriate response in the situation just admit it Bob its obviouse. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2019 10:25 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Idiot, we dont ban for leaving vehicles in the sz. 

leaving your car there may couse you to lose it beacause we do 'remove' them.

Being rude to people will get you a ping wit a message to act normal. And no telling me to go suck dick is not a normal reacton to being told not to be rude. 

Bye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 7:55 am
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

You never pinged me to act normal go look at the discord chat again and if anyone sees this can they find the chat and post what he said. And he just called me a idiot so thats proof he is not above making fun of people.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2019 5:44 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Give up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 10:41 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I suggest that you take a break to reflect on your behavior for a while: that will do the trick. As another tip I'd like to add: for permanent offenses, usually an apology is in order, not an explanation or excuse, as is the case here.

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2019 1:41 pm
Share: