Barewithme's Ban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

Barewithme's Ban Appeal

BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

I was banned for tping out/tping people out of a raid, i cannot remember exactly what happened but siege has checked the logs and it shows me combat tping. I had already talked with siege about this but i wasnt sure exactly what happened. We were raiding Brunes base which was in the cave closest to the safezone, the group i was with had heard our base was getting raided and we tped out, the logs show that i was one of those people.

I feel like i should be given another chance because im genuinly sorry to anyones experiance i may have ruined, which i never intended to do. I understand what i did was breaking the rules and i apologise for doing what i did. I have played on this server for quite a while now and is the main reason i still play unturned.

I was banned from the chernarus RP server.

Link to my steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/DYSIE17X/

Id like to finish the appeal by thanking siege for explaining what exactly happened ,this happened about a week ago and i wasnt sure what i did, he took the time to check the logs and show me evidence of it and i appreciate him taking time to clarify why i was banned.
I also just wanna say thank you for reading my appeal it means a lot.

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2019 1:07 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Dude....are you ever gonna learn?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2019 8:35 am
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Bob i honestly have learned my lesson, what I did was a stupid mistake and I will never do it again. Again I am sorry for what I did and I understand it was against the rules. I would like another chance to show that I really have learned my lesson and Am sorry for what I did.

Thanks bob, I know you’ve had to deal with me before and I appreciate you taking the time to read my appeal. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2019 2:02 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Wait, so was there actually anyone who Bare was in combat/fighting with? Because this would be ironic to call it combat TPAing if he wasn't in combat. Of course I don't know the full story, but if someone can explain if you were in combat then I feel like it would be reasonable but if not then I dislike the terms of that rule.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 2:19 am
nicolaslowegg
 nicolaslowegg
(@nicolaslowegg)
Active Member Guest

Nikolai

yes me bare and full we all pvping with them and we locked them inside the base and placed turrets and we all funneled in me and full killed 2 and the others tped out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 12:29 pm
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Nicolas

we had a fight at the beginning of the raid but I was out of combat after I killed you and someone else, I entered the raid and about 20-30 mins later I tped away from the raid , I suppose I wasn’t in combat whenever I tped but I still did tp away. I’m not exactly sure if it counts as combat tp but from what siege had said it does.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2019 1:39 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

So how is that combat TPAing? From my point of view Siege is implying that once you are inside a base you can't TPA out or log even when the owners and others stop trying to interfere. I suggest you bring this one up to Nylex. Seems like a grey area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 10:56 pm
Bryan - BruneBrune
 Bryan - BruneBrune
(@Bryan - BruneBrune)
Active Member Guest

How had we 'stopped trying to interfere?? 🤣  We had locked their asses in mid raid and were taking measure to prevent them getting out essentially trapping them before pushing and instead of accepting their fail raid they tped out like cowards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:33 pm
Bryan - BruneBrune
 Bryan - BruneBrune
(@Bryan - BruneBrune)
Active Member Guest

Bare if you were sorry you wouldn't have lied directly to the admins face for 30 minutes and then come here and say you were sorry and learned from your mistakes. you a borderline a pathological lier at this point and have been banned so many times for genuine rule breaking i'm surprised they ever let you back, as a recall your previous ban was literally on the very day you got unbanned.

If you were genuinely sorry for ruining anyones experienced why have you apologised to no one involved and why do your friends continue to poke fun at the situation and that the idea that you will probably get unbanned.

Lastly don't come here with that, "we heard our base was being raided" because the whole reason we went to your base to pvp was because you raided ours and it was well after the raid when we were done repairing and if you want further proof of this i can just show the footage of everything that when on afterwards.

It's not my place to do it nor my job BUT I'm calling a big fat BS on this appeal. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 11:41 pm
BAREWITHME
(@barewithme)
Eminent Member

Brune I never lied , I didn’t remember exactly what happened siege showed me proof of what I did, sure I did try and argue my case. Whenever siege showed Me proof of doing it I accepted the ban. Brune I have only been banned once on the server and I didn’t break the KOS rule again. What I did here was against the rules, I only argued because I wasn’t in combat whenever I tped away, but I do realise that I deserved the ban and I am sorry for doing what I did. I have learned my lesson brune and you can call BS all you want but I genuinely have.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2019 5:46 pm
Share: