Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on Cherno Survival Roleplay Server

JackTheKiller
 JackTheKiller
(@JackTheKiller)
New Member Guest

Dear fellow Admins and Staff members,

I come to ask, if I may get unbanned from Cherno, once again. If you might have remembered, I got banned by Boo (Discord name "Boo#9004") for using symbols (Hindu Religions Swastikas to be specific), which was at that moment in time, allowed to be use on the Cherno Survival Roleplay server. I explained to Boo (Who was at that moment Moderator) that the rules allowed users to use symbols, even though it might offend certain parts of the community, the one i mainly used on the roleplay server affected that certain amount of the community a lot (Mainly the ones i raided, robbed or took as hostage), but it was just used for "A certain realistic survival scenario roleplay and of course it was somewhat entertaining for some people, mainly allies and friends" (Don't want to brag about it, but I had the idea from the start from the series "Z nation", "Funny series to watch"). So I kindly ask for her to unbanned me, however she explained that the majority of the staffs that were active voted on "yes" for that username (Myself) to get banned "Perm". Then she told me that I was technically correct and she then told me she would ask the person above her, to give me a second chance for me to be unbanned. I was glad she understood me and my position at that time, however she ask if I could wait for a period of two weeks before having to make the ban appeal for it and she would also give me a heads up if I had chance. So waited for the two weeks to past, and i had no response, but i was not active also on those two weeks. Then on the third week after the banned, i sent her a direct message, hoping for a response and the response I received was unfortunate and this was the case because she was no longer staff (No further information about this).

So after that I kinda gave up, as I was too busy with other things at that time and also if I was to make a new ban appeal, it would most likely be a “No” for me as, during that time majority of the staff did (well nevered) appreciated me and that the ones that did were demoted, I hated to say, I always found it a bit Bias (But I can't say this, as this statement is only my opinion, but those staff members were choose by Nylex, due to them making the best decisions for the community of the server, for most occasion, however i disagree with their decision on me).

Now this isn’t the first time I got banned for something that I was allowed to do, and I wanted to say from the pass, that if I ever got the chance, I would change my attitude from who I was at the very beginning ever since I donated to the server which was mainly robbing, raiding, scaring everyone on the server with my group, to become a more equal player and Help/Support mainly towards the new unweary players that would join the server, and I would still continue with my old role, “preying on the rich and bandit groups (Ofc, I still am calling myself a bandit, because I robbed other bandits etc)” But the reason on why I got my first ban, was because I shot a person that was taking my loot on top of my helipad, which was above my base. The way it looked on the video, did look like a bannable thing, however i tried to explain it to him, however he just wanted me banned due because he thought i Kosed him.

To recap on this “ https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/2-ban-apeal-please-read-nylex/#post-21777 ” here is the forum about that event, in the end the staff members understood what I did was correct, but they found it a bit impolite the way i acted in that situation. So I asked if i could get unbanned and the answer was no, due to 100 of Kos reports “Not on the report forum but on Discord Dms” saying that Jack The Killer Kosed, this was upsetting because I found it to be false and there was no hard evidence, but just text. I was really upset and ofc I had no nothing to protect my claims, and they never wanted to share the information so I left for a couple of weeks, then i tried my luck again and as expected “No again”. Then 6 months pass by, came back from my holidays and I felt like playing some unturned again, and OFC, as usual I found no delighting servers, but the only that was pleasing to my standards was the only server I was banned on, which was Cherno. But I said to myself, F***k It, let's join it and see if the Staffs had a change of heart, and they did, I was never noted, but i was unbanned, so I started playing and tired showing a change, made a few allies and I donated (Gear/Food/Clothes from the Kits you get from MVP) to new player, and remade a group again. Then at a certain climax, we started raided bases which belonged to a big group (Which were a bunch of younger players, which took the game too serious, but i sadly only started to realize at the very last stages), but we started growing a hatred for each other and we started leaving our signature “Symbols” on signs, just to anger the group a bit more, and this was the moment when i got banned by Boo (Mr.Bone before she changed her username) the moderator.

Now, if the staffs agree to unbanned me, I will be grateful of course, but i also promise to change even more then before, as putting aside symbols and revenge to other groups, and i think for the time i had until i got banned from Boo, I think I had a equal way for the community, even though I robbed and raided most of the regular long term players, I was polite and helpful (I don't really have any proof, as we know only the bad things about a player spread, never the good thing) towards the new players, by giving them gear and telling about good spots on map, ETC and if I get unbanned, I planned to do like I did before from the very start, open up a shop and sell equipment and guns to everyone, and try to have a more positive role, by only disturbing the rich and cruel other bandit groups, why hopfulling being able to trade and aid with the other friendly group.

Banned from Cherno Roleplay Survival Server

https://steamcommunity.com/id/farmskinsowneralecs/

Sincerely JackTheKiller or JackTheSavoir

Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2019 2:59 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for taking the time to write up this appeal.
I've unbanned you.

Don't feel as though you have to hold back on being a bandit, feel free to get revenge on groups via raiding etc. After all it's in good fun and is part of your RP.
I'd probably just leave the symbols out of it to be safe, perhaps you could find a different signature, or a non-offensive symbol as replacement to ensure another staff member won't ban you for it.

Happy playing:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2019 12:32 am
JackTheKiller
 JackTheKiller
(@JackTheKiller)
New Member Guest

Thankyou sir

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2019 11:10 am
Share: