Banned on Chernarus

Notifications
Clear all

Banned on Chernarus

Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

So I was on Chernarus yesterday and there was a bunch of people KOSing and being toxic. I was at Williams Encampment when Crazy Bob got on the server. I saw in chat that a group of people were headed there and they said they were going to kill anyone that was there. So I went to hide. I saw them right outside of the room with the safezone and I said hi to them. Two of them started shooting at me so I shot at all of them. I was able to kill one and I ran into a hangar. They were chasing after me and one went in and I started shooting him and I noticed that I couldn't kill him. It was Crazy Bob. He told me he was banning me for trying to KOS him. I wasn't sure what he meant and I overreacted and started giving a attitude. He banned me. I guess when I shot at the players near the safezone room I shot him too. That is completely my fault and I had no intent to KOS or attempt to KOS anyone. I was just trying to defend myself. I am sorry that I shot you Bob and gave you an attitude. My last post for a ban appeal was very inaccurate and I realized that so I remade the post. Im hoping I can be given another chance as I have played this server for over 3 years and it is my favorite server. If you decide to give another chance my steam link is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571 . Thanks and have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2018 4:29 pm
Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

pls review this :3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2018 11:35 am
Smakie
(@smakie)
New Member Customer

This is way too much for me to read

ReplyQuote