Banned From Discord...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned From Discord for sending an "Inappropriate" GIF

Charles White Jr. | John A. Chapman
(@chapman)
Active Member Customer

First off, i got banned for sending an "Inappropriate" GIF in general chat when we were talking about DDOSING and DOXING, the GIF that i sent that i describe a KKK member dancing while a transgender was hanged to death swinging in a roblox game, while they were okay with a GIF a man beating up a woman with the caption, YO, in roblox, so i thought i guess this is an okay GIF if they dont really like to defend women rights at all they really should'nt really care for transgender rights at all, then Cain told me to dont do it again then some guy comes up in chat and say BAN HIM BAN HIM HES A CHILD, then Cain said fuck this and banned me from the discord server, i don't really wanna be banned in the server nor the discord because i find the community very friendly and the server fun to play in, i apologize for my shittty shits that i have done, i just wanna scream bork bork nom noms at people getting arrested again.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Charles White Jr. | John A. Chapman
Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2021 2:06 am
Topic Tags
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Sorry for long reply. If this is true I'll have to talk with cain about this. Though in regards to the quoted inappropriate gif, Would you say it isn't? yes you can argue they also did this, but as every adult would say. Two wrongs don't make a right. If even STAFF are doing it, take it to another staff member or a Head admin. 

By the way you need to send us your Discord + Steam or we won't be able to find you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2021 12:57 pm
Share: