Banned for not rpin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned for not rping right.

Termanator
(@fiji)
New Member Customer

So i was jumping out of my vehicle to go rob somebody and my teammate was there to so we jumped out and the dude was running away so then we found him and i shot him a few times and then we realized we did not say "hands up" and he was a admin so i got banned.

I would like a second chance because i like this server its a good awesome server very fun to play and screw around on the server.And plus i have many new friends to do some new things with like adventure and such.

I was banned from the Chernarus RP server

Steam link  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198885341520/   

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2019 4:51 pm
Bryan - BruneBrune
 Bryan - BruneBrune
(@Bryan - BruneBrune)
Active Member Guest

oof. let me guess, bob was the admin?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2019 5:08 pm
Termanator
(@fiji)
New Member Customer

No it was SupriseHK.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2019 6:32 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

KH*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2019 5:51 pm
Silky
 Silky
(@Silky)
Active Member Guest

Why does Term not getting unbanned SIEGE or who ever banned him?!?!Because i think he should get unbanned because he wont do that he normally says put your hands up its just that his mic was not working at the time he told me irl.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Silky
ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 7:29 pm
Termanator
(@fiji)
New Member Customer

bECAUSE ADMINS HATE ME.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/04/2019 12:49 pm
Silky
 Silky
(@Silky)
Active Member Guest

Why does the admins not like Term?!?!Like he said he was srry and gave a reason not ban him but hey they still banned him thats why im asking.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 7:07 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Cos in the victims eyes you literally got out of your car, chased him and shot him. How are we sopposed to judge your point of view from
this piece of text as if it were an accident? Sorry but this isn't suffiecent enough for me to just unban you.

~Justin2

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/04/2019 9:13 pm
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

How is it there are no definite standards for these unbans? like bare gets unbanned from blatant kos twice but terms that is in part due to a faulty mic won't even be taken in consideration? These unbans seem to vary a lot based on admin moods cause i have seen an admin ban someone for kos like a day after the kos but then also seen them catch a koser straight after he kosed with the clip of the kos as well and let them off with a warning cause they didn't feel like being to harsh, seen this for stealing a vehicle out the sz as well. Its either gotta be harsh for all or understanding for all but not this 50/50 based on how you feel at the time.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Brune
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 1:12 pm
Silky
 Silky
(@Silky)
Active Member Guest

I agree its all about the mood and such witch is not fair for the better players like Term he said he had a faulty mic and he is normally nice exept the runner ran instead of contfronting to them thats why he shot at him.And also that he is not a bad person.Its just that the dude was running away.And yes i cn hate Brune but in this case i agree with him about the favrotism and the moody thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 5:52 pm
Silky
 Silky
(@Silky)
Active Member Guest

I actualy agree with Brune about how there is a mood swing thing about this,it should be were they have a good appeal they should get unbanned.I will say that he did not have his mic on like I said before,but still he might of not said it in his appeal but still come on yall use moodyness as admins and such it is very irratating because he has waited at the most 2 weeks for a unban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 6:26 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned - WIPE HYPE 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2019 7:27 pm
Share: