Banned for KOS(VDM)...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned for KOS(VDM) Appeal

EndgameLIfe
(@endgamelife)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: The reason i was banned was, i drove over a player that was standing in the middle of the parking                                                                   spot and it killed him .

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: It really wasnt intentionel and i really wouldnt do it again, it also was my first                                                                                                 time having a car so i didnt know what to do in the situation.                                                                                                                       I wasnt able to handle the car because i had 10 fps and the car was driving                                                                                                   like 50 kmh in like 2 seconds and i wasnt able to turn the car.                                                                                                                       Im really sorry for what i did and i apologize.

-What server you were banned from: Unturned Life Rp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199212779655  

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2022 2:26 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Be more cautious next time around driving a vehicle near pedestrians. Enjoy your time on the server.

Posted : 16/04/2022 11:14 am
Share: