banned for accident...

Notifications
Clear all

banned for accidental kos

General of Rage/Vince
(@general-of-rage)
Active Member Customer

what happened-i shoot and killed a person thinking he was shooting at me

reasons for wanting back in- 1. i didn't intend on kos and if i did i would have shoot his friend. 2.I have been having fun on the server and spent money( might spend more soon). 3.I want to be able to play on a fun and well managed server. 4.Its the only unturned server i have had fun with and have a bunch of rare stuff because if that. 5. i want to be able to spend more time with the fun and all around nice community.

what server?- Chernarus Roleplay 

Steam profile- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363697555/

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2019 4:08 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Vince; If you kill someone (me in this case) unintended you might want to start with an apology.

(I still dont see how you shoot smeone uninended; I was alone and you were looking at me for some time and deceided to pull the trigger. I did not fire one shot).

I did not ban you straight away, I did so after you ignored me in chat and only 'wanted to talk to the other admin' who was not involved in our case at all.

Last ; the fact that you spend money on the server gives you in no way the right to break the server rules as clearly stated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 7:25 am
General of Rage/Vince
(@general-of-rage)
Active Member Customer

First ill start by giving the delayed apology. i am sorry for shooting you it was my bad.(note i was going to say sorry but the /kill got me salty)

Second, i remember there being a second guy working on the horde beacon with you. Also the reason i shot you was because when you were scoped in on me, Waffelz who was the other guy with me started to shoot at zombies, which my headset made it sound like it was coming from you which made me think you were shooting at me.

The reason i wanted to talk to another admin was because after the /kill and i got back, you seemed very aggressive at the time and i want to get another admin there so i could explain my case better, and for the ignorance in chat i will say i was acting salty on that part and it was my part.

(Also yes i realize that money doesn't give me immunity to the rules, that is the reason i play on the server in the first place)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2019 8:32 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Initialy I wanted to have a chat with you after you shot me, i should have initiated that differently 🙂

Next time if you do something stupid, listen to my mad voice for a bit, try to understand why i think it's not ok what you did.

To prevent drama.

Apology accepted. Ill grant you acces again when i'm on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 9:21 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

btw, I see you try to talk to me on discord but your message flashes in view, after that I cant find it back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 9:23 pm
General of Rage/Vince
(@general-of-rage)
Active Member Customer

ok ill try to get the the messages later, and thank you for accepting my apology and letting back in. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2019 9:32 pm
Share: