Ban Appeal - O4YT

Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal - O4YT

O4YT
 O4YT
(@o4yt)

-Side note, I usually don't appeal my ban's, unless I think it was unfair.

What happened/why you were banned:

I was banned for "Fail RP" for 2 weeks. I was in the pharmacy at the mall, robbing a player see he had money because he was buying items. Whilst the player was dropping his items I saw a Police Officer round the corner. He INSTANTLY tased me, (I believe in a real situation this wouldn't happen, so that's what I took it as) Knowing that you could shoot back at whoever was arresting you, that's what I did. I'm also not in the clear here I still shot my weapon while being tased, but It didn't hit the police officer ONCE.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

It really affected no one except the cop, who I'll apologize to I also feel like In a real situation as I said the officer wouldn't tase you when you have a whole entire shotgun.

What server you were banned from

Life RP #1

A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/O4YT/

Steam ID 64 (For your convenience):

Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2021 3:49 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

It's not that it didn't affect anyone but the cop, it's the fact you knowingly decided to abuse the fact that the tasers are a bit fucked in-game to try and get an advantage. Also for the "real situtation", please, it's not serious RP or anything, if you're robbing someone and a cop sees it, you're most definitely gonna either get downed or tased and arrested.

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2021 10:35 pm
Share: