Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Ronzik
(@ronzik)

1. Why I was banned:

I was on the life rp server and I did /smuggle for the first time and after I had been shot my screen started glitching out which I learned after the fact was me being arrested but I didn't realize I was being arrested so I suicided and got banned because of that.

2. Why I think I should get unbanned:

I didn't realize I was being arrested and my computer isn't very good and it made it very laggy and I honestly thought I was glitching into the ground and so I suicided. I really didn't mean to evade getting arrested and I even offered to go to jail and let them arrest me if I was unbanned. Also, I got banned for a year and going to jail in that game would only last like 30 minutes and it has been multiple days since I got banned and I think I have been punished justly already.

3. The server I was banned from:

Life Rp

4. Link to my steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ronzik26/

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 5:25 pm
Ronzik
(@ronzik)

I really hope someone reads this because I think this is the last day till all my stuff gets erased and it honestly was a misunderstanding and I didn't mean to do it and I really hope I could get a second chance and I know getting banned for a year because I evaded getting arrested doesn't seem realistic but its true and I can include the screenshots of me talking with toasterdude_ on discord.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 5:33 pm
polebesst reacted
Share: