Notifications
Clear all

Ban appeal

reedbeasley
(@reedbeasley)

I was banned because I exploited a inf crop glitch about a month or two ago. I feel like I should be given a second chance because I only did it a small amount compared to what I remember other players on the server doing. 

I was banned from the life role play server.

Here is the link to my steam profile    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199056368696/

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2020 5:06 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

Which crop did you farm, and in what quantity?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 11:24 pm
reedbeasley
(@reedbeasley)

@william_wallace_tc it was at first just lettuce and i did about 10-20 lettuce leafs and then right after i wondered if i could do more profitable things so i ended up going to the weed seller and quite literally got caught as soon as i entered... someone had gone in before me and spammed weed leaves everywhere so it looked as if I had been in there for about two hours just spamming f. if you were wondering what i was gonna do with the lettuce, i was going to attempt to make a restaurant that specialized in only the selling of the most profitable business on the block... lettuce. if i get unbanned i hope to be able to make that business... without exploits!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2020 11:46 pm
reedbeasley
(@reedbeasley)

it was at first just lettuce and i did about 10-20 lettuce leafs and then right after i wondered if i could do more profitable things so i ended up going to the weed seller and quite literally got caught as soon as i entered... someone had gone in before me and spammed weed leaves everywhere so it looked as if I had been in there for about two hours just spamming f. if you were wondering what i was gonna do with the lettuce, i was going to attempt to make a restaurant that specialized in only the selling of the most profitable business on the block... lettuce. if i get unbanned i hope to be able to make that business... without exploits!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2020 7:00 pm
Share: