Av8er007 final fix ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Av8er007 final fix for appeal of ban

Av8er007
(@av8er007)
Active Member Customer

I got banned on December 30 because me and my friend wanted to try out this game what happend  is I shot him by accident when changed guns in inventory. He got spawned at the other side of the map, so he wanted me to protect his stuff so I told the people at spawn  to back off of the loot and not head out of the zone to get it or they would get shot, I told them this 2 or 3 times. after this i saw a fire truck or in general a vehicle leave spawn they where there to here it when I said don't go for the loot  it was a big crowd so I couldn't get all the looks of faces but im pretty sure they all heard it. so the truck came back and people jumped out to grap the loot that was my friends i shot one 2 times and he ran in the safe zone. they backed off after that. in all after this my friend didn't care about the loot by the time he got to the zone so i let them take it. In all I there where 1 or 2 casualty's.  I had been given weapons like the m4a1 which i didn't realize would kill in just a couple of shots. really this is all just because of me being so new to the game from the begging. sorry about all this hope we can start over and have a second chance i really enjoy  playing this game and would like to play it alot more. from Av8er007 Also sorry about typing this three times now every time i check for some reason when i copy and paste stuff it didn't save thats why i didn't have the server and profile, server is Chernarus Roleplay

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198965770583

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2019 12:00 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Well I think you deserve an unban, this is a gray area of the rules so its really up to the whole admin team. If it were my choice, unban.

Posted : 02/01/2020 4:41 am
Av8er007 reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Not a grey area, he shouldnt of shot the people looting the loot as it was his fault for shooting his friend. Unbanned anyway

Posted : 19/01/2020 5:40 am
Share: