Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Appeal

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Greetings.

Today, around 2 hours ago I got banned for Combat Tp'ing.

The situation and the actual rule of leaving a combat scenario were new to me, even though I'm an old player on the servers, I had never been accused or experienced that type of a situation.

The combat tp happened when I was in an active base and while we were planning our getaway the rival clan got onto us. My mate started engaging in combat, while I was the one trying to figure out a getaway. Didn't take long and my mate was dead and I was in a shitty situation. Didn't take long and without any thinking I had tp'ed away from there. 

That situation, being alone, surrounded is something that my brain didn't think out completely through and didn't remember the rules factor at that minute, that is when my brain hit me and said tpa away.

Right after the tpa I realized that I had just done something, that is against the rules and made it sure by checking the rules one more time. There I was, me breaking a rule again. 

The brain doesn't handle new situations the same way it handles some familiar situations / rules, that is what happened here. 

Biggest of apologies goes to the Friendly Shark's team and to Crazy Bob that had to deal with this type of a situation. If I will be set free, I hope we can sort something out with the Shark's team and I hope I can pay for the damage I caused to them.

Sincerely, 

Roope.

------

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2019 1:56 pm
Friendly Shark
 Friendly Shark
(@Friendly Shark)
New Member Guest

As a witness and leader of the group who were the 'victims' of this combat tping incident. I have talked to Roope about the incident and he understands what he did  was wrong and was very apologetic about the incident. We have worked out compensation between ourselves, if he is unbanned. Due to this we believe Roope deserves to be unbanned as he appears truly sorry for what he did and agreed to come to a fair compensation. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2019 3:07 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

PLz dont pull stunts like this again Roope.

thnx for the appeal, you are unbanned.

WB

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2019 9:50 pm
Share: