Another appeal from...

Notifications
Clear all

Another appeal from neer

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: Loophole/FailRP
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : I feel i should get unbanned because this is sort of stupid. me and 2 others friends got banned for  Saying an idea (which was a loophole) Basically the idea was  that Earlyer this day Bandito robbed larry but he was out of group because he left his car in a steam group which was locked by a member so he leaves and robs larry = we get killed  thats it we get killed and then when we are not wanted since we got full killed we went to re gear and i  realised that bandito wasnt in group at first when we were regearing so i had an idea "Hey larry since bandito robbed you but he wasnt ingroup we still have no cool down (me and john)" at first we were gonna do it but then 10 seconds after "Ezekiel/robert" Informs us that thats exploiting the system so we yeah dont do it but we still got banned for it when we didnt even do anything other then re gear as for the fail rp at the mansion WE didnt realise that bandito wasnt in group and at that time he was robbing larry and my team mate john got killed for tresspassing so we basically were annoying this user "hansenjg" Aka the gang called El scorpions which were our rivals and were threatning us of war so we  go antagonise them so then we look away and my team mate john gets killed (meanwhile bandito was out of group robbing larry) so i  aimed my gun to the doors which larry was close to (i have a clip) just incase the guy decides to kill me next i aimed at the door waiting  and then  bandito and larry are runing around and then theres like a lot of gun fire behind the fences and i go outside to help bandito because i still though he was still in group so i go outside and help

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 6:40 pm
Yamabushi reacted
Share: