Notifications
Clear all

Vespa Mafia [Recruitment]

MarTailty
(@martailty)

Vespa is a mafia group that goes against the law anyone that joins vaspa mafia is automatically family, Vespa mafia take parts in illegal activities our primary goal is to make tons of profit as a group and dominate the LIFERP competition system and be known as the wealthiest group on the server if you wish to join us you have to agree to an Oath once you agree to this Oath there is no going back, and yes we do pay our members

Oath Template
I [Your Name] Agree to wear All black mafia clothing and treat my fellow members in Vespa like family. If my fellow member getting arrested, I shall keep them away from the police at all-cause before he/she is in police custody

Note: I'm not sending the discord link out. I'm only giving it to people who have been accepted. Also, leave your discord name and tags under your Oath so I can easily send you the invite.

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2020 4:23 am
Topic Tags
MarTailty
(@martailty)

We can't give too many details about this group only accepted members are allowed to know.......

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2020 4:24 am
Oscar
(@oscar-2)

@martailty

I oscar c. Agree to wear All black mafia clothing and treat my fellow members in Vespa like family. If my fellow member getting arrested, I shall keep them away from the police at all-cause before he/she is in police custody

lucifer#6206 

dont know if iam doing this right so plz delete if wrong 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2021 12:05 pm
JC
 JC
(@jc-2)
New Member Customer

I JC Agree to wear All black mafia clothing and treat my fellow members in Vespa like family. If my fellow member getting arrested, I shall keep them away from the police at all-cause before he/she is in police custody

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2022 4:40 pm
leandro
(@leandro)

hi

i would like to join this clan

as I am a good member

I might be

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2022 12:40 am
hello
(@hello-3)

I Hello man. Agree to wear All black mafia clothing and treat my fellow members in Vespa like family. If my fellow member getting arrested, I shall keep them away from the police at all-cause before he/she is in police custody

The Shadows#7471

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2022 11:50 am
Share: