Clear all

The Arson Empire

Page 2 / 2
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: DolanDuck

"The Arson Empire plans on taking over the russia #1 server." good luck

His team will be da namba whan in Russia Dolan just wait..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/01/2018 5:07 am
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

At this point I'm wondering why this clan post is becoming popular 6 months after it was created.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2018 10:39 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

good luck there trying to take a whole server and will probably will be destroyed by some pvp gods 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 8:26 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Nah bruv they will conquer ze whole mother Russia and gangbang her lol xD but if u talkin about Chernaurus then they will have a bit of a problem but still if dey wantu conqueru de Russki server he will hab ma supportu!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 7:03 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

lol my comrades shall destroy their puny group , for the mother land!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 8:06 pm
Iccika
(@iccika)
New Member Customer

1. Steam id (necessary): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219696215

2. Your Discord. (necessary):Altai#0670

3. What class you want.(necessary) Scavenger or Builder. (Most Scavenger).

4. verify that you have a microphone (This is really necessary): Yes i do have a micrphone.

5. How will you help the clan (optional): I will work with all my soul.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2018 1:35 pm
Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

1. Steam id (necessary):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304586143/

2. Your Discord. (necessary): KlickzPlays#0116

3. What class you want.(necessary): Due to the fact you've said "If you don't fit in with a certain class, tell me and we'll work something out." I feel the need to say that I don't quite fit in with the classes assigned. If so, I'd like to be a scout. Where I would check the perimeter of any land we would go in order to know the area is safe and our fighters or any other class can claim it as ARSON EMPIRE land.

4. verify that you have a microphone (This is really necessary)I use a Kraken Pro V2 as my microphone it is plugged into the headphones and I have had multiple tests to prove that I can call this mic a quality mic and not a mic you would buy for 2 dollars off a random store.

5. How will you help the clan (optional) I will help this clan by doing my job as much as I can, Manage my time between real life and video game time. Most importantly, I will help this clan by giving my own suggestions and ideas into making this clan a safer and much more of a powerful clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2018 2:11 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

Tbh, I'm sorry but I'm not very active recently. I am not using The Arson Empire currently, and so I am not taking on members. I hope you understand. This thread is almost a year old. Although I believe TAE could become great, it is not on my plans currently.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2018 11:23 pm
BlodDrak
(@bloddrak)
New Member Customer

I will join as a fighter, it is a pleasure to be in your clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2019 2:07 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: