Notifications
Clear all

Vander.D's Police Application

Dalton
(@dalton)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): America, CST.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I've been an admin, and a moderator a couple times in discords for FFXIV (where I lead a successful group, Roblox (genre admin, and a moderator/officer in a group) for about 8 years now. I want to slow down the crime that's happening constantly in the server. Can't even go to the mall without being robbed. Some people are robbing those in the town hall, stealing their starter money. I want to patrol, be present, coordinate with other officers, and overall just make it a little bit safer in the city, at least. Hurts the server a lot if no one can even walk around.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Been about 5 days now (June 21st)

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073144776/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2020 11:36 pm
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

Seems great! You can talk to Me or Zahn ingame when you see us and we can give you an interview
just remember not to commit any crimes in the meanwhile or your role into pd will be denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2020 8:43 pm
Dalton
(@dalton)

@toasterdude_Will do. Work tomorrow but I'll be on in the afternoon around 7pm EST. Sunday off.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2020 3:55 am
Dalton
(@dalton)

@toasterdude_Never mind. After today? Convinced I want nothing to do with you guys. If you all think being a cunt to people, as admins, is alright? Then I want no part. After I burn through the 60k that's left from my donated money (my 31k truck is still under the map when I reminded admins and no response, so fuck it), I'm going to give away my stuff then leave. No wonder the community is toxic if the admins are toxic. No wonder people leave left and right and the server pop is unstable and chaotic.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2020 12:21 am
CheryDuck
(@cheryduck)

LOL you gotta be high as shit Writing this, The "Toxic Community" What your saying is the opposite of reality, and people don't leave left and right. Your just butt sore about your 31K Truck aww so sad. Poor vander, the admins didn't respond aww there not suppose to have any life and be on 24/7! I'm so Outraged. How about you shut the hell up and stop flaming admins because they didn't answer you in 5 minutes,  their humans too asshole. 

And GG to the admins with even dealing with this shit,

And btw if this was resolved, I'm sorry. But if not my point stands they have lives not just bots to fix your every need.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by CheryDuck
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2020 1:02 am
Dalton
(@dalton)

@cheryduck Day three moron.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2020 1:23 am
CheryDuck
(@cheryduck)

Lol

ReplyQuote