Notifications
Clear all

Tigerbaby1229 Police Application [URGENT]

TigerYoutubeGD
(@tigeryoutubegd)

Region: Asia

I Have Noticed That There Have Not Been Any Police Officers Online The Server. I Have Found A Civilian Selling Weed. I Am Unable To Report Him Due To 0 POLICE Staff. I Request That You Make Me A Police Officer To Solve This Problem And Reject Crimes From The City.

I Have Been Playing For 50 Hours.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/18002308390191234/

I Am Unable To Join Your Group Due To My Steam Account Being A Free Account. Please Private Message Me At GAMINGTIGER#7306 To Inform Me If I Had Been Accepted. I Hope You Can Also Give It To Me In 72 Hours. Thank You!

Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2022 5:23 am
Topic Tags
Smiley
(@smiley)
Eminent Member Customer

It's very urgent guys, you must respond, otherwise the mafia kids will win the war

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2022 8:43 am
TigerYoutubeGD
(@tigeryoutubegd)

Hello. I Also Want To Add That I Have Decent Skills At Guns. I Am Also A Person Who Has Memorized Most All The Whole Map. This Means That I Can Go Anywhere Where I Am Needed. Please Accept Me As A Police Officer So That I Can Also Decrease The Meth, Berries And Other Drugs.

I WILL BE ONLINE EVERYDAY TO ENSURE THIS. Thank You

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2022 10:24 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@tigeryoutubegd bruh u have like 2 days in the server how do u expect to be pd when u havent played the server even for a week

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2022 7:30 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

@yamabushi-2 magic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2022 8:39 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

Im going to have a seizure reading this, why does every word start with a capital letter???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2022 8:05 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

@abady-2 fr tho. I have 30 hours guis and Me Pro At PVP Guys. I Just Want To Stop People From Selling Weed!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2022 12:16 am
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

I havent seen this guy that much on the server and i dont think that he can be a PD and also i dont realy se him being a good 1 sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2022 8:37 pm
Share: