Notifications
Clear all

Stevechoochoo's PD Application

Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Malta (CET Time Zone)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel that I am suited for the police role because I have been in situations where I had to control the situation because no cops were on. I have already been pd before. I have also helped out people after they were robbed. I also help out new players and show them how to play the server and protected them while they are learning. I have also read the laws multiple times so I know what laws have to be followed and also what consequences come when one of the laws are broken. I have seen police in many different situations and I have also seen how police act and handle different situations. I am decent at pvp. If I was to be accepted again as a police officer I would be able to fulfill my responsibility as a police officer and I would be able to help citizens in need and ensure their safety. I regret my decision that I had done and I have learned from my mistakes.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 550 hours

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253695544/

P.S My discord is Rias Gremory Op#1717. I am turning 15 soon.

Thank you for letting me reapply to pd and sorry for all the inconvenience that happened because of my actions.

Topic starter Posted : 28/04/2021 5:22 pm
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

Im not gonna lie i liked the app Yes you were corrupt  but you sed you are sorry for that and i like how you just went from 100 to 0 and want to go back and that you didnt give up +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2021 8:41 am
.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

+1I think SteveChooChoo Would be good because Like he said he has already been in PD and hes a genuine nice person and he is quite active.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2021 12:53 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Notice how all 3 of the people who +repped you were the people you were corrupt for, lol. Let me know when you arnt going to be corrupt, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2021 11:16 pm
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

@robert-o-flanko what the fuck robert im not even corrupt

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2021 9:52 am
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

@robert-o-flanko How is it my fault they +repped me? I really don't want to be corrupt and I was only corrupt for one of them which I highly regret.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2021 2:25 pm
Juan
 Juan
(@juan)
Active Member Customer

@stevechoochoo Hey man Im not sure what you did but I think we should all have a second chance. Robert at least let him prove himself and maybe get an officer to moderate him for a bit if that makes you feel better. Sorry if I have escalated anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2021 4:37 pm
Share: