Notifications
Clear all

Santa's/Water's PD application

Im a gamer
(@im-a-gamer)

What is your region? : North America | California | PST time zone

Why do you feel you are suited for the police role? : The most common one is probably robberies, watching new players get robbed and just people getting robbed is disturbing as itself. Just watching it in a clip or in game just not being able to do anything is just, disturbing. Plus I have lived the criminal life just a bit too long now and I want to switch it up a bit. Plus I'm willing to see what the PD community is like. I know I might not have the best reputation for this job. But I am willing to start fresh as a good guy. I have around 2k hours on this account almost. My pvp skills are decent but currently my mouse is kind of broken so it might not be on point. Though I have the skill of being able to negotiate and persuade. My callouts are decent as I can stay calm in situations not panicking. I also know quite a lot of info on multiple people such as bop, vessucite, drex, ace leroy, taunting. And honestly that's all I can think of to provide. I might not be too active on the week cause I have honors in like every class. But I will be active as much as possible.

How long have you been on the life RP server? (Roughly) : A week after it came out. so what a year and like 8 months or something. Almost 2 years considerably.

Link to your steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013453425

Steam Id by itself if needed | 76561199013453425 

Topic starter Posted : 17/01/2022 1:30 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact sap#0281 for an interview!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2022 4:27 pm
Share: