Notifications
Clear all

PO!SON's Application for PD!

davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like im suited for the role because I used to play GTA San Andreas multiplayer and was a cop there, on the most famous roleplay server on GTA Multiplayer with a daily of 1000/1000 players and lots of crime, there were mafias aswell, i've never been told i'm doing something wrong while I was in the PD. I have a lot of experience with roleplaying and I feel like I would make a great cop and great friends with the people in the PD.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): About a week

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135296606/
i've requested to join the group

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 6:39 pm
davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

Oh, I'd like to edit the post and say that i've been playing on the server for a month, this post is from a while ago

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2021 8:30 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Very immature  send CP to someone and prop to young for the job anyways

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 2:53 am
Chief reacted
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

-1 he kidnapped me before and took me ransom, when the cops got him he got really salty and toxic and tried to find anyway to make it failrp

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 5:05 am
FeaR Cappy
(@fear-cappy)
Active Member Customer

If this dude sent CP to someone he should just be banned from the server. Thats actually disgusting lmao. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2021 5:44 pm
davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

@starging You haven't seen the video, the retard that i sent it too is way too sensitive and said that i "harassed" him after calling him a retard even though he told me to kill myself MULTIPLE times, it is not cp, theres a huge difference, don't shit post on my application if you dont know what went on with me and zev..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2021 12:03 am
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

I am not really impressed by this application so I need to decline it for now but you can try again next week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2021 5:07 pm
Chief reacted
davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

@abady-2 wym tried to make it "failrp" silver was the one who saved u, me and silver was cool and i was obviously speaking in a joking voice... ever heard of sarcasm.??

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2021 11:03 pm
Chief
(@chief)
Trusted Member Customer

um this not like gta so make better app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2021 3:45 pm
Share: