Notifications
Clear all

police departmend application 3

nice guy
(@nice)

Q1)What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):Europe

Q2)Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: i have experience from an rp server it called bloxrp. i will not abuse my power and we need all players to follow the law for a better rp server for all players new-old. In general I always took the role of the policeman in every game and no one ever remarked to me about abuse of power and I never got the role of the criminal in games with criminal vs police the criminals always won and that is why I chose rp servers in The first video I saw was of nylex and that was the reason I started sending applications for the police department to protect others and everything. While i was workink on the unternd life rp i made some progress to roblox government so i got ranked on roblox at the city of ottawa (its an rp game) my rank at the royal canadian mounted police is sergeant+ with ERT (Emergency Responce Team) Access and at Emergency Response: Liberty County im sergeant+ and i keep working but i like the unturned more then roblox  im rying my best to be a part of the unturned police department 

Q3)How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):35  days (I spent a few days on roblox progress)

Q4)Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059808664/

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2021 11:03 am
nice guy
(@nice)

Q1)What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):Europe

Q2)Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: i have experience from an rp server it called bloxrp. i will not abuse my power and we need all players to follow the law for a better rp server for all players new-old. In general I always took the role of the policeman in every game and no one ever remarked to me about abuse of power and I never got the role of the criminal in games with criminal vs police the criminals always won and that is why I chose rp servers in The first video I saw was nylex life rp and that was the reason I started sending applications for the police department to protect others and everything. While i was workink on the unternd life rp i made some progress to roblox police departmend so i got ranked on roblox at the city of ottawa (its an rp game) my rank at the royal canadian mounted police is sergeant+ with ERT (Emergency Responce Team) Access and at Emergency Response: Liberty County im sergeant too and i keep working but i like the unturned more then roblox  im rying my best to be a part of the unturned police department 

Q3)How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):35  days (I spent a few days on roblox progress)

Q4)Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059808664/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 4:26 pm
nice guy
(@nice)

fixed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 4:27 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Denied. A mediocre application which does need a bit of work. If you can’t put legitimate effort into an app, how would I know you would put legitimate effort into the PD? You’ll have to make another application in a week.

aka grammar pls fix tyty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2021 9:37 pm
nice guy
(@nice)

ok i will fix the grammar next week

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2021 6:22 am
Share: