Notifications
Clear all

Police Application

michle
(@michle-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): (Asia) (Iran)   

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:  Hey I'm Michel I'm 18 years old from Iran Tehran well i always loved to be in the police role cuz its cool and you can help other players and the Life Role play server has so many KOSERS and robbers and i think police force need more member to help them and i know everything about police force in life RP server like i know the kits and you have to pay for them i know the ranks i know the map really  good I'm good PVP in life RP server i always use a enforcer for PVP and I'm really good at that i know the game rules i know the illegal's stuff  and i want to help police force to find the printers or drug farms and raid it and put a end to that I'm a soldier in my country and i want to be a police officer in real life and i want to be police officer in game too i was in police force in a other RP server I'm still in police rank there until i met Nylex life RP server and its way better than the other servers so i want to be a police officer here too i want to share Iran's time zone for helping other players and catching robbers and KOSERS and find the illegals' stuff i play the server like 3 or 5 hours in a day and i will do my best to on that time to help players and my team mates i got more experience in the server and the game now and ik the new map good so no problem with the wipe i guess here's my Discord too idk if you need it but ill just write it here michle#3825 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):  well i play this server like full 2 week but I'm rly active                    

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199102286668/

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2020 9:24 pm
Share: