Notifications
Clear all

Nighmans PD application

Nightman
(@nightman)

What If you'd like to become a police officer in the Life RP server, make a new post that follows this template. is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I see lots of people doing illegal stuff like selling drugs and guns. But I also have not seen any cops and I want to join the in the fight to stop crime. I have also memorized Laws and negotiation tactics. I excel at long range combat and pursuits. I'm a well trained police officer from past Unturned role-play servers and GTA 5 console Fire and Police role-plays. I am very active on weekends. I speak Fluent English and some Espanol. And I respect all ranks. And people. How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 10 months on and off. Link to your steam profile: What is your steam profile? Steam ID 76561199074893835 Request to join this steam group Admins & high ranking Police members will review applications and accept ones they take an interest in. Good luck!

Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2022 10:42 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted! Dm me for an invite to the pd discord! Stevechoochoo#1717

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2022 11:24 pm
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

@stevechoochoo

Hey No steve he haft to wait 1 week i denied him

ReplyQuote