Notifications
Clear all

Naxiidm's PD Application

naxiidm
(@naxiidm)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe (Timezone: Central European Time)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I would say that i am quite disciplined and follows every order given, i'd be more than happy to serve the community with honor. I have a few skills communication and shooting wise i can also drive ofcourse. I would say that i am personaly very focused on professionalism and getting everything to look smooth and clean. I will also bring a few past Police Officer experiences which may be usefull. (I would also like to point out that i will be as active as possible).

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I joined about 1 month ago, i will be ingame for hours every day.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378009837/

[NOTE]: I cannot be active from the time period of 03/22/2022-03/27/2022 due to a school trip.

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2022 2:04 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

+1 Nice person, Very active and respectful, Would make great PD member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2022 12:50 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact sap#0281 for further information. Be sure to set your playtime on your Steam profile to public prior to your interview.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2022 4:34 pm
Share: