Clear all

Luci’s PD Application

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

I personally feel like I am suited to join the PD team due to my knowledge, professionalism and integrity. I know a lot about the server, for example the laws and the punishments, what to do in certain situations, how to not fail RP in different situations ect ect. If you do not know who I am, I started playing the server a year ago now and actually used to be on PD, however I left due to me wanting to own my store and back then you couldn’t be on PD while doing that. I originally started off playing on the so called "bad side". By this I mean I was a robber, but I slowly started to realize there was a better and more sustainable source of income. For instance starting up a store or fishing and doing other NPC jobs. I think I would be a good fit for the position ascribed to the fact I have seen the server from both sides. Thus from the robbing/criminal side and then the federal side from when I have helped the PD with kossers, raids and robbers. Moreover, I have seen quite well how to handle things when in those situations as part of a PD officer. If I was to be accepted into the position, I would be fully committed to the role and be active daily, I would be responsible for all actions and be fair to both parties in a dispute and show no corruption or favouritism. Aswell as following the guidelines and rules of the server. It would be incredible if I were to be accepted into the position and help out with new members to become filthy rich like me!

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

12 months.

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150912339/

Thank you for your time and this opportunity.

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2022 12:29 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+ rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2022 1:07 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@nero_axal0tl thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2022 7:41 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact sap#0281 for further information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2022 6:19 pm
Share: