Notifications
Clear all

Jeff's PD Application

JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe GMT

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I have good  experience about the server, the laws, and how they work. I would be able to help out the community and put criminals in jail, where they belong. I understand how to be a PD and I have seen police work many times, because I used to be a criminal. I feel that if I was recruited to the URP PD, I would be able to fulfill my responsibility, as well as follow all the rules and guidelines to be a great police officer. I am good in PVP situations. And kinda good with dealing with people. If I was accepted into the PD I would ensure the safety of all citizens I could.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 5 months 

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070623656

Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2021 4:55 pm
Lich
 Lich
(@lich)

Good guy, trustworthy, I would say he would know how to be a PD

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 4:59 pm
E
 E
(@e)

Very epic guy, helped alot, would like him as a recruit, you got a great future in the PD my guy

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2021 7:14 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

Your application wasn't bad but after discussing it with other important PD members we decided to not give you a chance because of your        in-game reputation and toxicity. Thank you for applying.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Sa6koBG
ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2021 6:00 pm
JeffTheNoobKiller112
(@jeffthenoobkiller112)

@sa6kobg Well that is a shame i just don't understand the toxicity part, and is there anything I can do for you guys to trust me again or to re-earn your trust.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2021 7:08 pm
Share: