Notifications
Clear all

JacksonB PD application

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Im suited for this police role because of my decent combat. My good communication and teamwork. As well as my responsibility. I know i've had my troubles with PD in the past. But if I can get the proper training I think I will be amazing. I have seen alot of PD inactivity (saying that the only PD I see on is mans and cparker as well as the last pd application was created 3 weeks ago!!) Im nice, and funny I guess. I feel as if I'd be a pretty big help to the current PD on the server.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have 800 hours but started playing 2 years ago and took a long break

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328/

Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2022 1:13 am
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

I think that you can be a good PD guy and yes there is like only two PD online i can say that but i have not relly seen your communication and teamwork as you said and yes we need more PD but maybe say more that make you you if you know whant i meen 🙂 But not now maybe in the futur

This post was modified 2 years ago by Frɇak
ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2022 1:26 am
Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

Accepted, Contact -Cparker-#0825 for an interview.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2022 1:33 am
Share: