Notifications
Clear all

JacksonB PD Application (reposted since parker said he couldnt see it)

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the pol ice role?: I feel as I am suited for this role since I have been a PD before. Going back on my past application, I was banned while in PD. I know rules of PD now and I do not feel as I would make those mistakes again. I've been playing the server for a while now and I have seen lots of PD inactivity except parker and mans with at times a recruit online. I think that if I am given the opportunity to rejoin I will bring activity to the table. I am also pretty decent at combat and have a fun time with the other units just by talking to them.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I currently have 869 hours, no pun intended(funny number). I joined about 2 years ago and took a long break (according to the discord server)

Link to your steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328

Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2022 10:14 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

I don't think u r going 2 get accepted, like, u got banned while being in pd, which i guess would cause big reputation damage 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2022 6:08 am
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

@nero_axal0tl you never know.... I've accumulated alot of hours since I was banned.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2022 9:28 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

On hold

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2022 7:35 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact sap#0281 for more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2022 8:20 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

@jackson-3 congrats 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2022 9:49 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

Well done on making in into pd