Notifications
Clear all

Homeless Joes' PD Application

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your Region?: NA (North America); Time zone, GMT:6 (Mountain Daylight Time)

Why do I feel I am suited for the Police Role: I feel I am suited for the PD (Police) role, as I know the rules and guidelines for RP and Nylex RP server, I am willing to help newer players or any player for that matter even if I don't have the time in my day for it, I also like to think I can handle situations with little to none personal bias to the person or what has happened; I am also good at analyzing clips and scenarios where a person may have been KOSed or Robbed, I have been trying to work on my PVP skills on multiple Vanilla PVP servers and in unturned and have been watching videos on police raiding, ethics, and situational tactics, I am also pretty active in the server as I am on Day in and Day out usually on in early mornings or afternoons, I also have a pretty good mic and can type fairly fast if person has no headphones or mic stops working, I have also been trying to gain a good relationship and reputation with PD, MODS, and ADMINS. Lastly, some things to draw away from these reasons is that I may not be the best pvper or best cop on the server, but I will always be there to assist or help cops or civilians in any way they need and am willing to put my best step forward into the PD on the Nylex Server, I am also good at trying to talk to people in a polite voice no matter how i feel (Unless they are being completely disrespectful or Toxic), and the very last thing is I try my best not to be toxic to players.

How Long Have you been Playing the Nylex RP Server for (roughly): I have been playing approximately for 850 hours of actual time but have known or played it for 1 year.

Steam ID: 76561198971059621

Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2021 11:16 pm
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

Steam ID LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/09/2021 11:30 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for interview, Contact me at ezekiel#4118 for a invite to the PD discord!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/09/2021 2:51 am
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

sent

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2021 1:40 pm
Share: