Notifications
Clear all

Gorilla in The Attic PD App

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for this role, because I am a mature, honest person. I like to help many people on the server, but I am ALWAYS seeing crime and witnessing things that other cops just arent. I can put more arrests in the records and more submit warrants as I am always finding raidable properties. I tend to always see a cop online by himself when I am on and see that there are always multiple people in gangs that just attack him and there is not much he can do. I believe if you make me a pd member, then I can assist this cop and ensure that he has backup when it comes to arresting multiple people for crime. I want to be the best cop there is on the server and ensure that there is no corruption going on inside the pd. I try my best to not get in trouble for some reason it tends to find me when it comes to other players. I have had so many times where I could help a cop out and just havnt been able to as I am not pd and don't want to get in trouble for doing so. As for that I am applying hoping you guys can look into me to become a police officer and assist the pd in the correct way and ensure that the pd are not alone but also that civilians are following all laws and property rules. I have been doing lots of good lately as I have been building my hours on unturned to finally be able to apply. I hope you guys can take this into consideration and give me the chance I believe I deserve!

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 300 hrs

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199189737117/  

Request to join this steam group

Admins & high ranking Police members will review applications and accept ones they take an interest in. Good luck!

p.s. I was not able to upload my application to the forums for some reason, so Ponko had done so for me as him and Mat have been suggesting for me to become pd! 

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2022 7:00 am
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

+rep he is pretty well known around the server as a good guy who helps players and does good around the city would love to see him as pd helping stop crime throughout California!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2022 1:41 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Accepted

Dm me helpimbad1#5703 for more info 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2022 8:54 pm
Share: