Notifications
Clear all

Frank Licata's PD Application

EarthySetup
(@earthysetup-2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I have experience as being police in roleplay servers all across unturned and some FiveM roleplay. I am also decent at pvp and experienced at unturned with 3000 hours and still counting! I also feel as I will fit in nicely.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have been on and off ever since the release.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Earthy_Setup/

Request to join steam group: I cant because it says im kicked because I was PD like a year ago and then left.

Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2022 9:09 pm
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

DENIED     asked you ingame today you not 14 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2022 2:46 am
EarthySetup
(@earthysetup-2)
Eminent Member

@officer-joe Ive seen legit 10 year olds in this pd and I am days away from being the age, life what the? Also I have been accepted twice before and one time was like a year ago and I never saw anything that said the age was 14.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 2:48 am
EarthySetup
(@earthysetup-2)
Eminent Member

I mean 2 months

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2022 2:56 am
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

@earthysetup-2   first off the "10 year olds" were kicked. second there is a 14 year age minimum to join pd and or swat the reason you have been accepted twice before was because this minimum was changed somewhat recently and you had joined before the change. feel free to reapply when you fit the age minimum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2022 1:59 am
Share: