Notifications
Clear all

Cparker's Police Application V3

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Reason 1: I've been practicing my PVP skills by working on my ammo conserving, movement, and focus so hopefully i'll be more reliable in combat instead of a meatshield. Reason 2: I'm pretty active on the server. Reason 3: I've been studying irl police tactics for some time now and i already understand the police system on liferp(older stuff). Reason 4: I will try my best to actually help civilians and police as I didn't near the end of my career as a police officer(reason at the end). Reason 5: I will be getting a mic soon so I'll  be able to say things faster, which would lead me to de-escalate situations instead of firing more often. Reason 6: and for Lucid personally again, if I don't help out in multiple shootouts that multiple cops were called too, then request to demote or fire me. For a little conclusion i will state the main reason i wasn't very active nor responsive while in PD, it was because i was generally tired of the shit i was going through irl and in game, so i didn't really do much and im very sorry for this. Sorry if this is kinda a copy of my second app i couldn't really change it up that much :/ 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since Christmas

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2021 1:16 am
lavabis
(@lavabis)

Denied, turn your steam profile to public so we can see the hours you played on Unturned. Feel free to reapply after.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2021 4:07 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Denied 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2021 9:36 am
Share: