Notifications
Clear all

brocav pd app

sausage greg
(@sausage-greg)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): GMT + 0

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for a pd role as I have gathered 700 hours in the urp server exploring most of the criminal roles there are with one being a mafia kid, i would like to take things to a new level which I hope joining pd will make the urp server a bit more fun for me. when I'm on the server there isn't always pd on with the most being 1 to 2 pd with crime still happening which I hope to help change I will try my best to handle certain situations and hopefully sort them out with it being a robbery or kos.
with my time being a criminal in the server I understand tactics they may use in hostage situations or big gang wars with this I could be able to negotiate with hostage takers to ensure the hostage gets out safe. when sorting out a situation I will not allow any bias opinions perswade my judgement on what should happen in the situation

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):around 700 hours with 1063 hours on unturned

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/brocav/ (edited)

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2022 5:24 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

denied

mat told me to accept it so I denied it.

dm me you know my discord 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2022 7:56 pm
Share: