Notifications
Clear all

Apply for EMS

yousefhenry
(@yousefhenry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Africa

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?:

I've found out that there is a lack of EMS on the server, I'll be an active player on the server as I have alot of free time and I love roleplaying as a government worker (wither Police or EMS) and since there is alot of police already on the server I thought roleplaying as an EMS and especially that they are lacking on the server would be the best option. I enjoy interacting with players and that's why I love roleplay servers in general and this one in particular is extremely good, so interacting with them while they are down and healing them and responding to their calls would be pretty fun. So I think i'll be suitable because I'm going to be active on the server and help out when the server is on none peak times and the player count is low especially with EMS.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

Around a day and mostly I'm having fun with it so I thought why not apply for EMS and roleplay as one to double the fun

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199014326237/

Request to join this steam group

It does not let me request to join, tells me my account does not meet the requirements.

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 2:19 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Well made application but you'll have to wait till I set up the EMS job and actively monitor that said job. Please by on standby for any response.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 10:28 am
yousefhenry
(@yousefhenry)
Posted by: @crying-emoji

Well made application but you'll have to wait till I set up the EMS job and actively monitor that said job. Please by on standby for any response.

waiting :3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2020 10:24 pm
Share: