Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist application

raimpzzzz
(@raimpzzzz)

How old are you?: 14 soon 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: 8/10

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I have saw the videos by Nylex and i like the roleplay and everything else there.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i have had. In a old server i was a criminal who saved ppl lives and did good thing but i robbed ppl and sometimes killed them if i had to.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character is from Estonia. He came to Cherno for a vaction and then saw zombies and he knew about them cuz he is a gamer. My character is friendly sometimes mad if he has to be mad about something and he has shot guns before.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/raimpzzzz (i have a ban in unturned cuz i had cheat engine open to play cookie clickers i tryed to hack clicks for the start and i got reported in the server and the server thought it was a aim hack or something).

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2018 2:11 pm
Share: