Notifications
Clear all

White List Application

Johnf_heart
(@johnf_heart)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 21

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Completely fluent.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I enjoy roleplaying as well as my experiences IRL with serving in the US Marines makes it fun to use those experiences in RP. This makes my rp style that much more realistic, as I know how military ops actually go and how weapons can effect the person. via Impact, pain, and ability.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes as my group RP all the time including on the Chernarus server. We RP, as a old government group that were sent out to try to res-establish community and government to the apocalypse which is the lands you see in the said server. We try to make it realistic as we can by doing Night ops, asking permission to land, trying to use umbrellas as parachute substitutes. It makes it that much more fun to play.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: A special operative of Division-0 sent to the lands of Chernarus to investigate the recent loss of contact with over operatives. The last contact was gives as an SOS due to mutiny of local military. Upon arrival to the lands he only saw what was left of civilization. He kept dark and to himself to avoid conflict with his mission. After days passed he gained the Reputation of the Ghost of Electra due to his constant assistance with passing survivors using his sniper and side arms to clear paths for them. After months past he got desperate and started to talk to survivors in hopes to find his lost operatives. He now roams the land with weapons and vehicles he has found and scavenged to survive. Operative:Phantom AKA John Fire Heart

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210677336

This topic was modified 6 years ago by Johnf_heart
Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2018 4:06 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

1: Work more on your story! If you want it to be accepted when Whitelist comes out (If it ever does of course) you will be needed to have alot more detail on it. Both how your life was before the outbreak, maybe a quick wrap~up with your life then move towards how you ended up here.

2: Don't make a military application! It's too common in all of the applies that comes in on the forums, which easilier denies your application. If you aren't creative and good at making a great background story, then i'd say you should choose a more civilized life, like an electrician or a police officer.

If the server was up now, i'd just have to tell you that this would be denied instantly.

Case closed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2018 8:44 am
Share: